Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands... 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Purging


I am (despite my pathological need to buy books...and yarn, if we are being really honest) doing my best to downsize, simplify, and purge. This bookshelf is in dire need of rearranging. When the books start piling on the top it is time to rearrange. Unfortunately I don't think there is a single purge on the shelf right now. Most are newly aquired from garage sales and the thrift store and haven't been read yet.

I did get rid of two lunch boxes, 2 zipper bags, and a bread pan, and threw away a bunch of paper today. Yesterday I cleaned out a large part of the medicine cabinet and the magazine basket in the bathroom. Today I focused mostly on cleaning out my work bag and purse. I'll keep you updated on my purge progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio