Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands... 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A New Gnome!

I thought I'd first introduce you to our oldest gnomes. This is Felix. Somewhere on the internet there is a video of Felix being dropped by a teenage girl during a scavenger hunt type youth group activity. He is a little worse for the wear, but he can still stand if propped in a corner.


The second gnome we acquired was Griffin. He's been the baby until yesterday...


My new sweetie pie... He totally called to me while I was innocently browsing fabric. His name is Reuben. He wanted me to buy his brother, Rupert, but Rupert was riding a frog and didn't have a book in his hands. I admit, I have a soft spot for bookworms. So Reuben came home. I am still thinking of Rupert. Not sure how hubby would react to two new gnomes in one week though...


This was just a perfect project box. I have a pretty pink floral lunch box that my sil gave me for my birthday one year, and it often holds whatever project I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio