Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands... 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Thursday, April 29, 2010

How they have grown...


They grow so fast.

Harriet is the fluffy one on the far left.

My husband is almost done with the chicken run/coop he is building outside. He is building it as a part of the playset. I am hoping that the offer of free eggs will make the neighbors forgiving of any additional noise the chickens make once we move them from the garage. I put Harriet on the ground today and she chirped incessantly and loudly. I can't imagine that they are going to be quiet neighbors. Fortunately, I am teaching one of the next door neighbors' children and I give him a ride to school every day so Mom doesn't have to get out. I hope that garners us enough favor not to warrant complaints, since livestock is against the HOA.

My friend says I worry too much about what other people think. Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio