Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands... 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Finishing Projects IS Simplying!

Here is the fam lounging on the large pillows I made. The front is made from decorator fabric and the back is made from a fuzzy blanket.



This is the cushion made for the plowman's chair in the den. The front is decorator fabric and the back is plain brown fabric. I made ties to hold it in place. We are making covered buttons to put on the cushion to finish it.



These are two small 16x16 pillows made out of the leftover fuzzy blanket.



Lastly I made 3 curtains out of the decorator fabric, backed with plain brown fabric and edged with brown cording.



I had no patterns for any of the home stuff I am doing. I prefer to work without patterns and just figure it out as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio